23 January 2010
Did we win in a shootout? GTFO!
Seriously? The Lightning won in a shootout?
- After being scratched, defenceman Victor Hedman returned to the Lightning lineup tonight
- Niittymaki made 37 saves tonight which makes his record against the Thrashers 15-0
- Stamkos got the only goal in regulation
- Martin St. Louis went down after being knocked down by Pavel Kubina, the photo that emerged did not show St. Louis in the most attractive facial expression. Kinda leech-like or something going on there
- Fedoruk got kicked in the junk
- The Thrashers have lost the last 13 of 15 on the road. That reminds me of the Lightning...
- The Green Men were in attendance of this game
- Foster has a disallowed shootout goal as it went off of his leg on the rebound from Hedberg's initial stop
- Everyone's favorite ref, Stephane Auger is reffing this game
- Halpern scored in the 5th round of the shootout
- Attendance is reported as 16212. The Nashville @ Colorado game tonight had an attendance of 12452, then again, upper bowl seats were like $10 non?